Monday, September 15, 2008

Funny conversations with Jab

I thought of posting this 'coz I find it very amusing and I hope you do, too!

Scene 1: Union Square in Downtown Francisco

Jab: Tita Daintee, look at the Christmas lights and there's the big lantern........(he's like a pro-tour guide)
Tita Daintee: Come here Jab, let's take a picture of the giant Christmas Tree
Jab: (Suddenly burst with excitement) Look Tita Daintee! There's an alligator behind you!
Then all of us looked at to where Jab's pointing and we all started laughing....he's looking at the St. Francis ELEVATOR!


Scene 2: While staying with Tita's house one day...

Tita Rose: Can you give 5 objects that you find in the ocean?
Jab: Fishes...crabs...sharks
Tita Rose: 2 more!
Jab: Whale
Tita Rose: 1 more and you're the winner
And this time he's seriously thinking...and excitedly raised up both her arms declaring as if he got it right and said..
Jab: Scissors!!!!???
Tita Rose: Scissors?......ah, you mean, SEAHORSE!

Scene 3: McDonald's

Jab: Tita Rose, I want "alila"
Tita Rose: What is it?
Jab: "Alila" (sound so frustrated 'coz I couldn't get what he's trying to say)
Tita Rose: You want milk?
Jab: NO!!!...."alila"....the white one!
Tita Rose: Oh...vanilla...you want vanilla shake (now I finally figured it out)

No comments: